Resetting your EMS password
Modified on: Mon, 6 Jan, 2020 at 1:59 PM
Take the following steps to reset your EMS password:
- Go to https://ems.itu.edu
- Click the "Forgot your password?" button.
- Enter your ITU email address in the space provided.
- Click the "Reset Password" button.
- An email message with a link to reset your EMS password will be sent to your ITU email address. If you don't see the message within a minute or two, check your spam folder. Occasionally the password reset messages end up there.
- Click the "Change my password" link in the email message.
- You will get a screen for resetting your password. Enter your new password the in "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields.
- Click the "Change My Password" button.
- You will be logged in to the EMS. The next time you log in you will be able to use the new password that you just set.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.